At elopage, we believe that passion can turn into a career for anyone! With our cloud-based SaaS platform solution, elopage.com, we offer an easy and efficient way for everyone to create and sell digital products and online courses. More than 65,000 people have already placed their trust in our expertise!
Our story began in 2015, and for the first five years, we grew organically, becoming a profitable company with a team of around 60 employees. Then, in September 2021, we raised $38 million in series A funding led by Target Global, with participation from Partech Ventures and Avid Ventures. Since then, we've doubled in size!
Our core values are crucial to our success:
- As One Tribe
- Think Big & Bold
- Be Curious & Drive Change
- Disrupt & Innovate
Diversity & Inclusion
At elopage, we embrace our differences, as they are our greatest strength. We recognize that everyone has a unique perspective based on their experiences, identities, and thought processes, and we strive to create an inclusive environment for all. Discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status, or any other aspect that makes you unique is not tolerated at elopage. We aim to make growth accessible to everyone!
We’re looking for a talented and experienced web designer/graphic designer who is motivated to contribute to the growth marketing team with their experience and knowledge. You’re a professional in web design and web development, building web interfaces like landing pages, membership areas, websites using tools like Wordpress, Webflow, Figma and other tools. You will execute ideas, build and deliver high performing interfaces to succeed in business goals like lead generation, conversion optimisation, campaigning, landing results in deadlines within a growth marketing team that is focused on B2B lead generation and campaigns for it.
- Develop visually appealing design work across web, mobile, and emerging technology, including performance ads, social media ads, content creation for online and offline events, and both digital and print designs.
- Design and development of landing pages, optimise and maintain existing web projects
- Ensure the seamless integration of design elements with website functionality and user interface (UI) components.
- Be responsible for maintaining and evolving our web design system, ensuring consistency and scalability across our website.
- Collaborate closely with team members to create both digital and print designs, applying your skills to proactive problem-solving.
- Customise and extend WordPress themes and plugins to meet project requirements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues and bugs on WordPress websites.
- Maintain and update WordPress websites, ensuring optimal performance and security.
- Conduct regular design reviews and provide recommendations for enhancing visual aesthetics and user engagement.
- Uphold design guidelines and contribute a strong voice within the company to maintain design standards.
What you must have:
- Proven experience in website design, with a strong portfolio showcasing a variety of design projects in the growth marketing field.
- Understanding of user experience (UX) principles and best practices, with knowledge of current design trends in web design.
- Proven experience in responsive design and mobile development.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly to non-technical stakeholders.
- Foundation in digital design, including the principles of graphic design, typography, color, and hierarchy, applied into style guides and design systems.
- Detail-oriented with a strong eye for pixel-perfect design, balanced with the ability to step back and see the bigger picture in your design work.
- Excellent communication skills in English and German.
What would be a great addition to your experience:
- Experience in SaaS, fintech, or E-commerce.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma, Webflow, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD).
- Experience with WordPress themes and plugins.
- Paid Time Off - 30 vacation days.
- Personal Training & Development budget of 1500€.
- Responsibility and trust from day 1.
- Individual coaching and further training to support you in your development.
- A free BVG ticket.
- Employee discounts at numerous companies (e.g. at the gym or in online stores).
- Pension Program with company match.
- A Culture of equity and Inclusion where you are appreciated for the person you are.